We are beginning the subscription forms certification process!
The signatures can be collected, and subscription forms can be deposited up to (and including) June 14!
This information is for all the members of the initiative group.
Attention! If the initiative group includes someone you know well (who does not have access to social media), or if you provided an incorrect phone number and we have not been able to reach you, please pass on the following information:
How and where can the subscription forms be deposited?
- In regions of Belarus: you can hand in your subscription forms to coordinators listed here.
- In Minsk, you can deposit your subscription forms in the following ways:
- At signature collection points located at:
- Central District — 1 Pobediteley ave. (KFC) 15:00 — 21:00
- Central District — 89 Pobediteley ave. (“Sosedi”) 15:00 — 21:00
- Pervomaisky District — 179 Nezavisimosti ave. (“Spektr” shopping mall) 17:00 — 21:00
- Pervomaisky District — 11 P.Mstislavtsa st. (“Dana Mall” shopping mall) 12:00 — 20:00
- Oktyabrsky District — 5/1 Mogilevskaya st. (subway station exit) 17:00 — 20:00
- Partizansky District — 6 Z.Byaduli (“Fabrika Groz”) 09:00 — 21:00
- To your coordinator
How to deposit signature sheets at the signature collection points:
- The initiative group member (IGM) who wants to deposit completed subscription forms should ask other IGM at the collection point for their ID and passport to make sure that he/she is indeed an IGM of Viktar Babaryka.
- The IGM who receives completed subscription forms asks the IGM who deposits them for their ID and passport to make sure that he/she is indeed an IGM of Viktar Babaryka.
- Only after the mutual ID and passport certification the completed subscription forms can be deposited.
We would be grateful if you bring in the FIRST batch of the completed subscription forms by the end of this week (signature collection continues in the meantime, so you can deposit forms several times). We remind you that signatures can be collected up to and including June 14, as we need to certify if the forms have been filled in correctly and make sure no provocations can affect the work you have done!